We use specialist third party companies to deliver your products to you as efficiently as possible. In rare cases they might experience a few hiccups or communication issues. Here’s what you can do:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
- Wait 24 hours, in rare cases packages may say “delivered up to 24 hours prior to arrival”
If that doesn’t work, don’t worry, we are here to help. Contact us for immediate assistance.